If you are ready to take the next steps in your recovery journey…
If you would like to talk with someone who is also currently walking a recovery journey…
We can help.
Peer mentors understand what it means to live with mental health and/or addiction concerns, and our Peer Mentor Program will provide you with hope and support to help you improve your health and wellness.
We offer two group programs: WRAP® and PeerZone.
WRAP is the Wellness Recovery Action Plan®, a self-designed prevention and wellness process that anyone can use to get well, stay well, and make your life the way you want it to be. WRAP will help you:
- Discover your own simple, safe Wellness Tools
- Develop a list of things to do every day to stay as well as possible
- Identify upsetting events, early warning signs, and signs that things have gotten much worse, and, using Wellness Tools, develop action plans for responding at these times
- Be guided through the process of developing a Crisis Plan
- Be introduced to Post-Crisis Planning
PeerZone Workshops are a series of up to 20 three-hour peer-led workshops for people who experience mental distress and addiction. The workshops provide a fun, interactive, and safe structure for you to share your experiences, learn self-management, and expand your horizons.
Want to stay active and try some boxing? Drop into our FREE weekly Boxing for Health classes and learn basic techniques like footwork and combinations. No experience necessary. Click here to view the flyer with more details.
Click here for a calendar of upcoming Peer Support events