If you are ready to take the next steps in your recovery journey…
If you would like to talk with someone who is also currently walking a recovery journey…
We can help.
Peer mentors understand what it means to live with mental health and/or addiction concerns, and our Peer Mentor Program will provide you with hope and support to help you improve your health and wellness.
We offer two group programs: WRAP® and PeerZone.
WRAP is the Wellness Recovery Action Plan®, a self-designed prevention and wellness process that anyone can use to get well, stay well, and make your life the way you want it to be. WRAP will help you:
- Discover your own simple, safe Wellness Tools
- Develop a list of things to do every day to stay as well as possible
- Identify upsetting events, early warning signs, and signs that things have gotten much worse, and, using Wellness Tools, develop action plans for responding at these times
- Be guided through the process of developing a Crisis Plan
- Be introduced to Post-Crisis Planning
PeerZone Workshops are a series of up to 20 three-hour peer-led workshops for people who experience mental distress and addiction. The workshops provide a fun, interactive, and safe structure for you to share your experiences, learn self-management, and expand your horizons.
Click here for a calendar of upcoming Peer Support events