If you want capacity-building workshops on workplace mental health for both employers and employees, the Mental Health Works program is for you.
The Mental Health Works program is person-centred, evidence-based, and solutions- focused. We can deliver training sessions in one-day, half-day, and one-hour formats to fit your needs and timeframe.
By the end of a Mental Health Works session, participants will:
- Have a better understanding of mental health
- Be more able to recognized signs and symptoms of common mental illnesses at work
- Start to build confidence in having conversations around mental health concerns
- Build greater comfort in seeking help for themselves and others
- Be more aware of where to look and how to ask for resources
For more information on this program, visit the Mental Health Works website.
To request a Mental Health Works session for your workplace, contact Denis Olivier, Community and Corporate Mental Health and Addictions Educator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 289-291-5435.