The health, safety, and well-being of our clients and staff is our top priority at all times. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and following advice from local and provincial health authorities, the decision has been made to adjust our service delivery and temporarily close the offices of Canadian Mental Health Association Halton Region Branch effective March 16. We will, however, continue to provide support to our clients and community during this disruption in a manner that is safe considering the present health climate.
Here is how we will be providing service at this time:
- Our 24/7 COAST Crisis Line will continue to be available at 1-877-825-9011.
- Clients in our community support programs, including Transitional Case Management, Crisis Outreach Program, Justice, and housing support programs, will receive support from staff by phone.
- Our Information and Referral service will continue to be available at 905-315-8664.
- Free Walk-In Counselling will be provided by phone rather than in person. Please call 289-291-5396 and you will be contacted by a counsellor within 24 business hours.
- Peer Support group programming has been suspended, and Peer Mentors will be providing one-on-one support by phone. Please call Sandra at 905-691-3855 or Lynn at 289-834-3258 or Dave at 289-259-5092.
- Registration for our Health Promotion courses is currently closed and training has been suspended.
If you have questions or require further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-693-4270.
We continue to monitor this situation closely and will provide ongoing updates as needed. We encourage you to stay up-to-date on health information through Halton Region’s website and on our services through our website and social media.