If you want to feel more comfortable, confident, and competent in helping to prevent the immediate risk of suicide, this two-day workshop is for you.
You will be better able to:
• Assess the immediate risk of suicide
• Recognize opportunities for help
• Apply a model for suicide intervention
All courses are in person at 1540 Cornwall Road, Suite 102, Oakville. Follow the signs for CMHA.
Time: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm each day
Cost: $225 per person
A limited number of discounts are available for students and seniors. Contact us at 1-877-693-4270 or email@example.com for details.
Saturday and Sunday, June 10 and 11, 2023
Tuesday and Wednesday, July 25 and 26, 2023
Wednesday and Thursday, August 23 and 24, 2023
Monday and Tuesday, September 25 and 26, 2023
Wednesday and Thursday, October 18 and 19, 2023
Tuesday and Wednesday, November 7 and 8, 2023
Wednesday and Thursday, November 22 and 23, 2023
Click here to register for a course
ASIST is a program of LivingWorks Education.
CMHA Halton Region reserves the right to cancel or postpone courses due to under-enrollment, trainer illness, or inclement weather. If a course is cancelled, you may transfer to another course or receive a full refund. This is the only circumstance under which CMHA Halton Region will issue a refund.
If you need to change your plans after you have registered, you may:
- Transfer to another course. You may transfer your registration to another course within 12 months. After this time period, your fees will be forfeited.
- Designate a substitute to attend in your place. Please notify us of the name of the person attending as soon as possible prior to the training date for which you registered.