If you want to feel more comfortable, confident, and competent in helping to prevent the immediate risk of suicide, this two-day workshop is for you.
You will be better able to:
• Assess the immediate risk of suicide
• Recognize opportunities for help
• Apply a model for suicide intervention
All courses are in person at 1540 Cornwall Road, Suite 102, Oakville. Follow the signs for CMHA.
Time: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm each day
Cost: $175 per person for 2022 courses, $225 per person for 2023 courses
A limited number of discounts are available for students and seniors. Contact us at 1-877-693-4270 or email@example.com for details.
Thursday and Friday, February 16 and 17, 2023
Thursday and Friday, March 30 and 31, 2023
ASIST is a program of LivingWorks Education.
CMHA Halton Region reserves the right to cancel or postpone courses due to under-enrollment, trainer illness, or inclement weather. If a course is cancelled, you may transfer to another course or receive a full refund. This is the only circumstance under which CMHA Halton Region will issue a refund.
If you need to change your plans after you have registered, you may:
- Transfer to another course. You may transfer your registration to another course within 12 months. After this time period, your fees will be forfeited.
- Designate a substitute to attend in your place. Please notify us of the name of the person attending as soon as possible prior to the training date for which you registered.