You are currently on the:CMHA National
Visit our provincial websites
Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training
Jul 27, 2023
If you want to feel more comfortable, confident, and competent in helping to prevent the immediate risk of suicide, this two-day workshop is for you.
You will be better able to:
• Assess the immediate risk of suicide
• Recognize opportunities for help
• Apply a model for suicide intervention
Unless otherwise noted below, all courses are in person at 1540 Cornwall Road, Suite 102, Oakville. Follow the signs for CMHA.
Time: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm each day
Cost: $225 per person
A limited number of discounts are available for students and seniors. Contact us at 1-877-693-4270 or [email protected] for details.
Tuesday and Wednesday, January 30 and 31, 2024
Monday and Tuesday, February 26 and 27, 2024 at Walton United Church, 2489 Lakeshore Road West, Oakville
Tuesday and Wednesday, March 19 and 20, 2024
Wednesday and Thursday, April 17 and 18, 2024
Click here to register for a course
ASIST is a program of LivingWorks Education.
CMHA Halton Region reserves the right to cancel or postpone courses due to under-enrollment, trainer illness, or inclement weather. If a course is cancelled, you may transfer to another course or receive a full refund. This is the only circumstance under which CMHA Halton Region will issue a refund.
If you need to change your plans after you have registered, you may:
- Transfer to another course. You may transfer your registration to another course within 12 months. After this time period, your fees will be forfeited.
- Designate a substitute to attend in your place. Please notify us of the name of the person attending as soon as possible prior to the training date for which you registered.